Review on Miladys Tan handbag
I was privileged enough to win a Miladys handbag thanks to my dear aunt Belinda who nominated me as a good teacher who needed some appreciation. I got to try it out for the first time on Monday as it was my first day back at work. Here are my reasons why I love my new Miladys bag.
- It’s sturdy. I was able to carry all my make-up,tissues, my very big lunch and my very heavy electric breast pump in my bag.
- It’s big enough to carry everything that I need so I didn’t need to carry an extra bag.
- It’s TAN so it matches perfectly with any outfit
- The lock detail in the front gives it that classy look.
- The material is easy to clean which works well for me in my messy classroom. So wet wipes do the trick to keep it clean.
- It’s affordable… It retails for about R360.
You can be a winner too, all you have to do is like the Miladys’ facebook page.