Baby wearing… Because she is my favourite accessory
As a first time mum I was so overwhelmed when Alayna came home. I wanted to carry her all the time (just to make up for the month that I missed out on). She had a silent reflux and her pediatrician suggested that I get a baby wrap and wear her in an upright position after she drinks. I immediately went to shop for a baby wrap. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I’m able to get so many things done while holding my baby.
Here are my reasons why I love Baby wearing
- It’s convenient- especially when shopping as I don’t need to worry about her pram as she is on me all the time.
- It makes shopping, cooking and chores easier as I am able to carry her as well as get things done.
- It helped with my baby’s reflux and she hardly every throws up.
- It helps during growth spurts when they want to be held all the time.
- It is the best way to make her sleep when she is fussy.
- Cuddles 🙂 Don’t think I need to explain this one.
There are various types of babywraps on the market. My current favourite is the Noonoopie